Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Monday, March 17, 2014

Chewy.com Treats Review

I was asked by Chewy.com to review one of their treat products. We selected the Nutri Source Soft & Tender Lamb treats.


I like that these are made in USA (I will not buy any treats that are made outside the USA) and they contain NO wheat, soy, artificial colors or flavors. The first ingredient is Lamb, as it should be on a Lamb treat!

My dogs have all lined up next to me when they hear the package crinkling. The treats are dogbone shaped and are soft - easy to break in half if you want. Everyone has loved them, so they get 4 paws up!!

The package is 6 ounces and has a resealable top - make sure to reseal them so they dont dry out on you.

The package very reasonably priced too, under $4.
Order yours here http://www.chewy.com/dog/nutrisource-soft-tender-lamb-dog/dp/38231

No comments: