Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Off to DOCNA Championships

Wednesday we are leaving for the DOCNA Championships in Prescott, AZ. I am competing with Skye, Katrina is competing with Baby, and my daughter Katelyn is competing as a JH with Acesy her Papillon and Flicka, her grandmother's lab. My son is going along for the ride and still had no interest in agility. We are also taking along our young border collies - Ice, Rush and Rip, so it will be a dog filled adventure. We are towing the travel trailer and will be camping at the trial site.

Last year, Katrina went to the first DOCNA Champs and she took 1st place in the North American Challenge event with Baby.

The weather is supposed to be in the low 80's, and the trial is indoors on dirt, so hopefully I wont have the slow version of Skye-boy due to heat. I'll post an update when we return.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I hope you all have a fabulous trip and have fantastic runs. Best of luck to all of you.