Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Couple Rip pictures

My intent tonight during our short training session was to record Rip doing weave practice and some tunnel sequences. I was using my digital camera that has a movie mode. Well, it seems that I thought I told it to start recording, but when I downloaded the results to the computer, it seems it didnt actually record. Anyway, I did take a few pictures too. Here's a couple of them. I will try to actually press the record button tomorrow to get some video.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I like the new header and layout. You puppy is such a pretty boy. I'm looking forward to the weave video

kiwichick said...

He is very handsome. I need help putting a header on my blog. Can you help me :-)

Greg S said...

Thanks Julie! I think Rip looks a bit like Rift, yea? I'd be glad to help with a blog header. Send me some pictures and let me know what size you are looking for..