Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm back

Back from 9 days away for vacation. The pups are incredibly happy to see us after having given up hope on our return. We have a new addition to our family that we picked up in Indiana too - I will try to get a picture of him posted here. While we were gone, it snowed here, and though most of it is gone and today was 60 degrees, there is more in the forecast for tomorrow. Ugh. Doesn't bode well for outdoor training - glad to have the indoor facility!

So, no matter how bad your day/week was, it probably wasnt as bad as the owner of this car we saw on the ride back. I was mr. fast-with-the-camera for this one:


2 comments:

LauraK said...

I enjoyed seeing all your pups' pictures on Jackie's facebook, you've got quite the crowd :) I especially love the one with you and Rip being reunited, he was SO happy! I'm sure you're happy to be home with all your friends. who's the new family member?

Greg S said...

Thanks Laura - its really tough being away from them for so long, especially since they dont know that you are coming back. My pups were just so crazy happy to see me. It was nice that Jackie was able to capture the moment!
Katrina got a new pup who was being fostered by a friend of hers on facebook. He's a tall border collie, smoothcoat, about 1.5 yrs old. I am sure she will write about him at some point. She got him since Rush will probably never be the great agility dog she hoped for, and Baby will probably retire in the next couple years, so she will have Ice and the new guy.