Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rip is Two

Rip's birthday was last Sunday - my boy is 2. I decided to weigh him today and he's actually gained some weight - he is at 43.2 lbs now. Maybe that is due to his stealing Skye's breakfast the last couple days, or the different food that he's been getting. Either way, his shape looks good and I dont really feel backbone now when petting him. I dont mind feeling some ribs, but I dont want to feel backbone.

We have just 1 more trial this year, just after Thanksgiving, and then it's going to be time to have him neutered. ..

1 comment:

LauraK said...

Happy Birthday Rip! I just love your dog Greg, he's such a cutie!

I definitely learned a lot by watching the dvd, and I really appreciate you all putting those together- what a great learning tool. I have lots of things to work on, it's good to see what I'm doing wrong! Riley and I will get there with time :) so much to learn!