Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Monday, June 9, 2008

Kaylen moves to level 2


My little "crazy pup" Kaylen has moved to Level 2 agility. She is doing really well, especially in comparison to the last couple times I tried to teach her agility.
On her first level 2 class, she was volunteering the teeter, which is a big accomplishment because in the past, the teeter bang would send her looking for the nearest exit.
She also decided that the dogwalk was lots of fun - she went up and over on her own without me asking for it. She had never done a DW before!
We sequenced 5 or 6 jumps and she is starting to have some good speed where I am having trouble keeping up.
We are using weave-a-matics and she is doing nicely with a fairly shallow V angle. I need to work more entries with her so she gets more comfortable hitting them.

No comments: