Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rip 2x2 weaves, day 17

No video today, and just a very short session. When I grab the squeaky tennis ball, Rip gets all excited and will race out to the training field ahead of me. Today when we got within sight of the weaves, he went right for them at a 90 degree angle, collected and did his 4 poles. He did a great job. I then had him do the poles 5 more times, including running with him, and rear crossing him, and he was 100% today, so I need to move the poles to the straight position now.

Next session will be with 4 poles straight, then introduce a jump into the weaves, then it will be to add poles 5&6 to the mix.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That's awesome... good job both of you. I'm starting to introduce the B-A-L-L into our training too. More on blog later.

Greg S said...

Ohhh hopefully miss Vega can keep her head on straight with a ball in the game. Rip just LOVES his squeaky ball and has gotten so that he wants to go out and play/practice twice a day. He will stand up with paws on my desk eyeballing the squeaky ball, and when I ask him if he wants to go play, he gets all goofy.

Jackie said...

Cute. He's such a sweet little clown.