Chaos Crew

Chaos Crew

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rip 2x2 weaves, day 3

Today I did two brief (probably 3 or 4 minute) sessions - yeah its a great benefit working from home! In keeping with the "DASH" theme, I have changed up the environment and moved the 2 poles outside to the training field (we were in the building the first couple sessions). Outdoors is more distracting, and Rip wasnt as focused.
Also, rather than food, I have switched to his favorite bunny squeeky toy for motivation. I really dont want him picking up treats off the dirt.

I worked the arc around the poles and am seeing that Rip isnt seeking out the proper entry consistently, so I am going to stay at this stage until we are at least 80% successful from all locations.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, this is awesome! I can hardly wait to see how this all works for you and Rip. I'm going to have to go get this DVD.

Morganne said...

I like the visual diagram! I hope you keep updating about the 2x2 method. I will be really interested in seeing the progress.